NOTE: This post will be updated with additional suggested comments until 5/15/17. Please check back often.
Source: Indivisible Washington Environment Network and others
Description: As required by law, the EPA is calling for public comment on the planned rollback of environmental regulations. Comment early and often to show your support for regulations and programs that protect the environment.
Contact Information: Submit your comments, identified by Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OA-2017-0190, here. Under PRIMARY DOCUMENTS, click on the COMMENT NOW! button. Add your comments in support of EPA. Click on YOUR REVIEW, and EDIT as necessary. Be sure to click YOUR RECEIPT before leaving the site. You’ll be able to view your comments as soon as you post.
These scripts are designed to inform and are for inspiration and ideas! Choose a topic that resonates with you and then edit the script to make it your own and add personal commentary.
- Earthjustice blog
- New 5/8! Get lead out of drinking water
- New 5/8! Maintain and strengthen Clean Air protections
- New 5/8! Ban toxic chemicals in paint strippers
Source: Indivisible WA Environment Network
- Clean Energy Means Jobs
- Deregulation will create a Polluter’s Protection Agency
- Support the Waters of the United States Rule
- Strengthen the EPA’s Ability to Hold Agribusiness Accountable
- Support Clean Energy and the Clean Power Plan
- What The EPA Does: One Person’s View
- The American People Did Not Vote for This
- Clean Energy is the Way Forward
- New 5/2! “Cooperative Federalism” is a Euphemism for “Polluter’s Paradise”
- New 5/3! Transparency is the Law
- New 5/8! EPA Must Regulate Methane Emissions
- New 5/8! Chemical Facility Risk Management Program and Environmental Justice
- New 5/9! EPA Vehicle Emissions Standards
- New 5/14! EPA Should Uphold Its Mission
- New 5/14! Environmental Regulations are NOT Bad for the American Economy
- New 5/14! Who is Opposing the Clean Power Plan?